I'm back !!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Well ive been away from the scene for a while ...ran out of money, sold my van, but decided to get back and see what was going on in the world of earlybay .. .cant believe it was as long ago as VanFest '07 when I organised the Bay line-up when I last met up with anyone ! Time to start looking another early bay !

welcome back Sir! we are still here just a few thousand more of us! :mrgreen:

we await your orders for world domination
Worship_by_Alexa_B.gif

Hi Mike

Great to see you back on here - welcome home!

You created a monster ;) :lol:

its great see the same great crowd still around, and plenty more early-bayers around too - I must get out some shows this summer ...

Welcome back Mike, but don't let my wife know you started this site.......she may include your name in any future divorce proceedings :mrgreen:

It would be nice to know a bit more about how this site was founded as some of us have just joined not too long ago.

Anyways, welcome back.

ib-bus said:
It would be nice to know a bit more about how this site was founded as some of us have just joined not too long ago.

Anyways, welcome back.

I will leave it to Mike, who will give you an update on that, i am but a mere follower but one of the earliest members 8)

Welcome back to your domain. I will be looking out for an early bay trotting along the A26 pretty soon. Gene Genie will flash her lights, and say hi.

Steve in Maidstone

Firstly, welcome back, we've never met. I hope we do.
Secondly, thanks for such a cool site. I have always wondered who started this, and wanted to thank them. Most tasks on my van which I end up doing result in a cry for help on this site (even just trying to change the rear hatch lock, and I manage to screw up!). EB.com always delivers and recently in the line-ups I've met some very cool like minded people, and look forward to the next one at Action.
So THANKS :D and welcom back :D

oh goodness - I feel humbled now ! well just one of those things really - I thought, hmmm, bought this fantastic earlybay (matt_b has it now - look after it !) but where is the site devoted to all things earlybay ? Vzi/Kamperchat were obviously around, but just wanted a site where all the talk was EB related - and here we are ! Like with any of these things though, its only as good as the people in here - just realised what a great bunch everyone is !

Its good to be back ... but big thanks to Johnny, Clem, and all the others who've been keeping everything going ...

Good to see you back again Mike , As said there is a few more of us and the EarlyBay word has spread far and wide now .
I like many others love this site not only for its technical advice but also the vibe and camaradary that goes with owning one of these vans , 8) I have made ALOT of good friends on here , and long may it continue . :D

Latest posts