Instrument Panel Light Bulbs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanMan

Reaction score
hi all,
Any of you ever helpful dudes recently replaced the little glass push-in bulbs in the instrument panel ? Some of mine - the high beam, dynamo and panel back lighting havent worked for ages, thought it was a two minute job to fix - well have now bust two of the plastic bulb holders trying to get them out - do they unscrew or just pull out, and can it be done without removing the instrument panel - as I have been trying - skinned knuckels to prove :( ! Also, does anyone know who can supply the little plastic bulb holders, ive got plenty bulbs.
Any advice appreciated !

JR

Well I know when I did my dash lights, I unscrewed the panel and you twist the bulb holders 45 degrees and then they will come out easy :D not sure about who would supply the holders though sorry.

probably cheaper and easier to buy the whole instrument panel, ask on here, someone might have the right one from a donor bus?

thanks chaps for your replies,
Will let you know how I get on, havent had time to progress but the MOT is looming in a couple of weeks so I need to get all the other usual checks done as well!

JR

Latest posts