Interior inspiration

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shorty

Reaction score
Hi All...

I'm struggling a little and hoping you can help me with a little inspiration....

The problem is what to do with my interior... I've got a completely blank canvas at the moment, the only thing definitely going in is a full width RnR bed of the Rusty Lee variety..... We had a 3/4 RnR in my westy and didn't like it much, not enough room!

The rest is pretty much open to suggestion...

Things I do want:

Some storage space, mainly for hiding electrics, propex, stereo equipment etc etc..
Space for 4 people to be seated and be able to eat at a table
I would like it to have some unique innovative features, so a westy buddy seat style isn't going to cut it! :)

Things I don't want:

A top locker
A sink
A cooker

I'm not looking for you guys to design my interior for me, but if you could post some pictures of your own innovative interiors or features within your interior, or things you have seen out and about I'd be very grateful!

Have you had a look at the Safare interior layout - you could maybe do something with that. It could be without sink, hob etc but the seating/sleeping arrangement looks really good IMHO. If I had a full width bed, it'd be the starting point for me.

Latest posts