• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jk roof rack wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itainthard

Reaction score
I need a justcampers roof rack, dont mind either 2 or 3 bow and pretty much any condition.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

I've got a 3 bow jk roof rack I don't use anymore, it's stripped down at the moment and stored away I could dig it out this week and post some pics if you are interested?

Hello,
Yes I am interested but don't need the slats. would you be prepared to post the metal work? and what sort of money do you want for it?

Thanks Joe

Where are you in the country and as to price I don't know make me an offer and I could look at posting mate.

Im about 10 miles from Bromley, Kent and I'm gonna be a cheeky bastard and start at £50 so you can give me a clue :D

Yeah 50 quid is fine with me mate as long as you are happy paying for postage, I ain't using it no more and if you only any want the frame I can use the wood on my next project. If you are happy with that pm me your address and I will look at the cost and let you know. Thanks Brian

I will also send you some photos if you send me your email just to make sure you are happy with what you are getting

Latest posts