• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

JK sun canopy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron

Reaction score
We're clearing out the garage (so it can be knocked down to make room for an extension with inbuilt garage that the van actually fits in 8)) So time for the sun canopy to go, the missus insists (not sure why as it hardly takes up any space, but best not to argue)

So it's up for sale, perfect condition, aside from one of the springs holding together ones of the poles has sprung, not that this effects the use or storage at all.

Its a great little sun canopy, the top is bowed outwards by flexible poles like you get in dome tents, to provide extra headroom and stop water gathering in it. It fits to the gutter using clamps with rubber protectors on. It's 2.45x3.34m, which effectively means it's about 3/4 as long as your bus

£100 new, looking for £50 for it, plus postage (or poss take to stanford hall)

it looks like this:
J13311.jpg
though you'll have to imagine the earlybay!

here's a link to the JK brochure page: http://www.justkampers.com/shop/cam...k-exclusive-sun-canopy-245-x-334m-j13311.html

Sorry i know it's not in the spirit of things bu i just had to chuckle when i saw this.

:lol:

well JK have certainly dropped their prices then, it was £100 when i bought it, and I could have sworn it was £100 when i originally posted

25 squid then

My reply above reads really rude doesn't it, sorry, I feel bad now. :oops:

How much including postage? I'd feel less guilty if I bought it. :)

Latest posts