johns bus general gossip section no talky in for sale bit!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john the horse

Reaction score
Right as said in for sale ad the bus is for sale , well by the time you read this it wont so if you wanted to buy it shoulda got it sooner.

It will has given me a loada headaches over the last week, tryin to work a way off keeping the blighter and also being able to move, support a family , eat and most importantly still have the briefest of stops in the pub.

Anyway have come up with a solution and thats to move outta the flipping horrible villiage we live in with all the retired snobs and wanna be royalty rich funkers and go back to where we came from just a few miles down the road where they dont think they got blue blood and , they have a life and thing think the bus/ beetle a fucking cool and not an eyesore, the result is can get twice the house and garage space for similar money to hopefully what we will get for our million year old shoebox cottage.

Mrs bex horse will be stoked as she is near her sister , who also makes her own witches brew cocktails and im near my mate whith a garage full of vw junk and beer too.

So to all the people that made mine and bex life a misery over the last two years i salute you for making us realise whats important and who our real friends are.

So as brucey almighty said. BACK TO YOU FUCKERs.

PS sorry for all the to a fro, shall i shall i not with the bus.

Now its not for sale can anybody let me know was my price fair?

cheers

john, bex and lazerdog horse.

I was stunned when you put this bus up for sale fella. I'm stoked you are keeping it... the asking price was fair IMHO, I think your bus is worth it...

Good luck with the move and I hope you settle in well in your new home WITH your effing cool bus in the garage! :D

I'm stoked you are keeping it... it...

so am i im, so stoked im going for a wheel change, to be continued.........oh and a beetle back box too with two scffold poles thru the rear bumper.......... have no fear its a splitty bumber so no worries,,,

Good to hear you are keeping the bus........ it was ridiculously overpriced anyhow as the paint is falling off, the suspension is broken, the interior is impractical and the steering wheel is on the wrong side??? :mrgreen:

Nice one John, you'll appreciate the bus even more with kids :)

Yes good news John. There is nothing like the news of a new arrival to shake life up a bit :D
Congratulations..... Your going to need the bus to move all the new baby stuff around in anyway!

junglefacejake said:
Good to hear you are keeping the bus........ it was ridiculously overpriced anyhow as the paint is falling off, the suspension is broken, the interior is impractical and the steering wheel is on the wrong side??? :mrgreen:
to true and a bit i omitted from the for sale add , which i was going to rectify was the fact that alive and dubbing i blew up all the electrics bar the suspension and engine, so no lights nowt, so yeah rreally was a bit overpriced for a scraper really. cheers jake just coz you got a new MOT you flash git , how much backhanders that cost ya :lol:

john the horse said:
Now its not for sale can anybody let me know was my price fair?

cheers

Eerm - .... [dont want to offend smily] :lol:

Glad to hear you have found a solution.

Let me guess - You live in Brancaster? Or Burnham Market...

You price prob is due to spending too much time at T2D. :lol:
Yes it was far too much for an old rotter, but then again it looks a lot of fun and that's hard to price. How you managed to spunk £30K on it I have no idea. I've spent about £6K on mine including purchase and I'm pretty sure I could do the air-bag/everything raise for less than £24K. Should have come to Zed's before I closed - I could have done with some nutty customers like yourself (I mean that in the nicest way).

All the best - It wouldn't be the same if someone not as daft as you owned it. :)

John,

I don't know you mate but you sound like you got it sussed.

Villages are for idiots.

All the best to ya!

Spence

ZedBed said:
Let me guess - You live in Brancaster? Or Burnham Market...

You price prob is due to spending too much time at T2D. :lol:

All the best - It wouldn't be the same if someone not as daft as you owned it. :)

dont use T2D no more for the reasons you just said

ad should have read like this

for sale bus with completely knackered paint , silly suspension , flippin awfully uncomfortable interior thats full of mods so no storage, one idiot previous uk owner, wants an absolute fortune for it due to being a horny bastard and knockin his mrs up. oh and needs to fund a four door car as bought a three door coz it looked way cooler than a more door. serious enquires only, ring the pub phone only betwenn 4pm and closing monday to saturday only. :D

61 stu said:
good work fella, where you moving too? 8)

watlington of course!!! thats where its at i hear.

na same area, broads way and all , if its got a viliage pub and a cool neighbour im in

sorry i got carried away , ill move where mrs bex horse tells me to move and if it turns out bad then she can blame me :roll: well thats what happened last time :evil:

john the horse.

That's you and me both keeping our buses, price was fine really, when you look at the cost to build on from scratch. Then again look at all the buses for sale, people are struggling to get the money for lowered patina buses.

If you need more money towards the new house/baby/wife you could always sell me the berg shifter
:msn4:

Pete

Well Horsey boy thats an all together better plan ,thought our brief crossing in the bay world was gonna be over ,effin cool bus that you could not replace buddy,made up for you Mrs Horse catch you soon Dave....... ;) ;) Get the stellas out :D :D

Good decision on keeping it John!
I don't think it would be right seeing any one else driving it but you.

Latest posts