Judson Supercharger on eBay.co.uk

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would imagine the reserve is around the £600-700 mark. Ive seen them go for over £1000 in complete condition.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... now where is that mastercard :wink:

It seems to be missing the air filter for the carb too. The oiler jar missing isn't a problem though as you can get reproductions of them (I think they're from Ricardo in Argentina, who I've got to say does some really good quality reproduction stuff, so I'd have no issues with putting a repro bottle on it). Was watching this (not for the bay obviously), but I've got the feeling the reserve will be too high for me :roll:

dp said:
It seems to be missing the air filter for the carb too. The oiler jar missing isn't a problem though as you can get reproductions of them (I think they're from Ricardo in Argentina, who I've got to say does some really good quality reproduction stuff, so I'd have no issues with putting a repro bottle on it). Was watching this (not for the bay obviously), but I've got the feeling the reserve will be too high for me :roll:

Its a quality item but i agree with you will go for too much :( worth a cheeky punt tho :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts