Last of the Busses article in the Daily Mail

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"split-screen model dating from 1977"

"a 1972 model pictured above"

"a restored model from 1984"

:roll:

magoo said:
"split-screen model dating from 1977"

"a 1972 model pictured above"

:roll:

I assumed that was the date the split stopped being built in Brazil?
But to be honest, i could write on a postage stamp what i know about em.
Never been my thing.

Rich

Why dont these publications/radio shows etc just get some accurate info!
It makes you realise that they are probably just as incorrect about all the other subjects that they report on...we just dont know better! lol

well my bay just lept up in value so will the thieving barstards out there so watch ya bus :shock:

Saw the News at Ten presenters talking about how upset they were that there would be no more campervans.

Holy f***ing crap, it's just hit me, what are we going to do now????!!!!! The forum is going to die!!!

BARKING MARK said:
Or is that "A BETTER LATE THAN NO BAY FORUM"
Mind you that is a matter of personal opinion :lol:

Ha ha, needs most :p

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk 2

Well if that`s the case,, we`ll be allright won`t we ;) Because it`s only the late bays that they`re stopping making , so pretty soon all the late bays will be extinct because they don`t make em no more,,,,, whereas,,,, Early Bays,, they`ll be all right won`t they because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, OOoooooooohh,, we could be gonna get extincted ourselves :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The end of the world is nigh !!!! :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

if anyone else at work says "have you seen it in the news about campers like yours" first i'm gonna punch 'em then quietly explain they are not like mine they are late and brazilian :roll:

http://fortyonesix.com/news/1300/vw-type-2-ends-production-after" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:deadhorse: well there ya go!

My mother in law today said she'd read the article and asked me if I'd still be able to get parts for mine lol :lol:

Latest posts