• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Late split/early bay K&L beam NEW!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caniwanti

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ive just sold my late split and have heaps of bits Ive collected over the years....

I bought this gen vw beam earlier last year as a 'just in case' but never used it in the end - all Ive done is flat it and applied two coats of POR15 and it looks lovely!! I do have pics of before I painted it if anyone needs them.

Its got the steering pin fitted - Ive got the washer and the cap to go with (in a bag and attached to beam by rubber band in pics), plus fitted torsion springs and trailing arms - all grease nipples fitted.

looking for offers around £300.

Collect from East Devon or Stratford upon Avon/Coventry (but Ill need time to get it there). At a push I could potentially get it somewhere so you could arrange your own courier at your own risk, but this is really heavy and I have no pallets.

Theres a few dusty/greasy prints on it in this pic, but the finish is actually good

Latest posts