Lets See Your Westy Ineriors

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddffrost

Reaction score
Like it says i'm looking at westy interiors are they all the same what are the options etc?

Do they all have 3/4 width beds?

my S069 1970 westy

S5001310.jpg

Image043.jpg

Image053.jpg

Image051.jpg

Do they have like plug sockets anywhere?

Whats inside the units and where's the cooker?

ive copied faux, and added my own sockets, also a zig unit and eberspascher

Image042.jpg

the ice box, is a cooler, with a drop down cuboard above it, and sink on top of that under a fold out table

the side cuboard and 3/4 rock n roll just have storage space

no cooker, we use one in the awning

IMG_2003.jpg

Looking towards the front of the bus. Me on a seat next to the cooker (custom made Westy) adn my son in the front on the sleeping hammock.
IMG_2080.jpg

Looking to the back. Wide rock&roll bed with closet on the side and roof. And two sleeping kids..

The cooker/sink can also be used as a bathtub.
IMG_9588.jpg

1-11.jpg

GetAttachment-3.jpg

3-2.jpg

this a 73 continental interior.....if you have kids then in my opinion it is the best interior to have cos you can fit two 3 point harness`s on the full length r`r bed

In my 68 -
100_2089.jpg

100_2088.jpg

100_2087.jpg

100_2084.jpg

Mine has the fibreglass sink top. Rear cargo net. No cooker (I use a small gas cartridge one)

looking good

I have a couple questions thou

Does the 3/4 width bed sleep two adults comfortably?

How is the storage do the seats lift up so you can store thing under?

Also my Microbus rattles like a feker when your driving about dosen't all the extra furniture make for even more noise?

3/4 bed fine for two adults, keeps you warm in the UK summer.

We use the under bed storage for our awning. We were amazed how more you could loose in our Westy interior even with two kids.

You get a few rattles, but that just adds to the character. :wink:

ddffrost said:
looking good

I have a couple questions thou

Does the 3/4 width bed sleep two adults comfortably?

How is the storage do the seats lift up so you can store thing under?

Also my Microbus rattles like a feker when your driving about dosen't all the extra furniture make for even more noise?

The bed isnt suited for two adults IMO tho im 6'2 and 15st, my wife is only a half-pint fortunatly, so its bearable for me, tho she finds it ok

There is storage aplenty, buddy seat lifts off, also the bench seat/bed is storage area as is the cupboard to the side which has storage to the rear.

In all honesty when empty (no crap in the cupboards) mine is supprisingly rattle free.

Just

Cali_bay said:
3/4 bed fine for two adults, keeps you warm in the UK summer.

We use the under bed storage for our awning. We were amazed how more you could loose in our Westy interior even with two kids.

You get a few rattles, but that just adds to the character. :wink:

Good Idea, ill try putting my awning under tomorrow, off to the Cotswolds. Mine has the waste Container underneath (that i rarely use) a gas bottle and some tools, need to put the space to better use.....

Just

thanks people

i noticed Strongys interior has a full width bed and the buddy seat is facing the sliding door?

is that because his is a continental inteior being RHD?

do westy do any like that i think i prefer the layout?

Latest posts