Lets See Your Westy Ineriors

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im 6ft 2 and the wife is 5ft 10 and we both sleep in the 3/4 bed with no problems. Ive had my interiour out and screwed it in good so no rattles now (only when ive got crap in it)
My wife can be quite fussy and has a bad back and i get no complaints in the bus from her. Storage is no worse than any other bus really, and youd be suprised how much crap you can get in without problem. I carry tools camping kit etc all the time without problem and the rear unit holds all my bedding/towels etc. Saying that i have bought a trailer recently but not to carry more just to give more space over all.

WestyVan.jpg

no problem the roof's not very good but it was a tricky shape to model

westy's look so cool slammed

My 68 westy sink has a small flap and a small steel sink with no drainer but is removable is this right or has someone just put it in?

Daz

Personally not a fan, of the Musturd interior

Check out what I did, Hunter Green interior Goes great (IMO) with the Wooden trim headliner etc.And the original Lotus White of the Bus.
2356703_45.jpg

2356703_47.jpg

2356703_53.jpg

Just wish it was thirty nine years newer!
Best
MagicEddie :wink:

thats a great looking interior and i'm with you on the mustard colour its not that friendly on the eye but if your into your original buses i can see why'd you would keep them.

Hi there Ego Trippin,
I was wondering if you could give me some pointers as to how you did ya headliner ? I have been admiring your bus for a while now ! Yours and the white 68 that Mark @ the Bus Station had in the mag, which is why I bought mine from him!! The headliner in mine is a bit rough and I love the Idea of a ply one like yours. But how thick is it? how do you measure it? how do you fix it? etc any info would be great .
Cill 8)

ddffrost!!! What software package are you using??Any chance of sending me the source files?? :D

Hi there Ego Trippin,
I was wondering if you could give me some pointers as to how you did ya headliner ? I have been admiring your bus for a while now ! Yours and the white 68 that Mark @ the Bus Station had in the mag, which is why I bought mine from him!! The headliner in mine is a bit rough and I love the Idea of a ply one like yours. But how thick is it? how do you measure it? how do you fix it? etc any info would be great .
Cill

cheers dude 8)
check out my thread in the gallery section as it should give you all the info. pm me if you need to know anything else :)

Latest posts