• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a good Westy - Got one- No longer looking!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

earlybaynick

Reaction score
Just sold our late bay and looking at early bay westy's...have looked through current ads on here, anyone got anything else??

Should have said it will need to be pop top but not necessarily with sleeping up top, not looking for a resto project, reasonable budget....

We'll have a Patina Pop coming up for sale shortly...£12,950. Not sure what your budget is or what you class as very good..

Thanks, Mark

morecambeandwize said:
We'll have a Patina Pop coming up for sale shortly...£12,950. Not sure what your budget is or what you class as very good..

Thanks, Mark

That's well within budget, but the Mrs hates patina, I love it but would have to paint it! If you have pics or anything PM me.
Cheers

I'm not sending you pics if you're gonna paint it [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

morecambeandwize said:
I'm not sending you pics if you're gonna paint it [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

absolutely fair enough mate, don't blame you.....I just can't get her to see the light and I've tried the whole "let me have a cheap patina bus and you can have the respray money for shoes" line.....

earlybaynick said:
morecambeandwize said:

absolutely fair enough mate, don't blame you.....I just can't get her to see the light and I've tried the whole "let me have a cheap patina bus and you can have the respray money for shoes" line.....

Send me the pics...I told her she can have the change to go to New York!

Hi I have a 73 Orange Westy (not a Low light) I brought back from Canada, got a 2l twin Solex motor, original interior less the seat covers (original underneath and a bit grubby) and Later Bay front seats. Did a 3500 mile road trip over a two week period with only minor issues (points broke, new electric fuel pump failed (!!)). Pop top not too bad (one of the fly mesh ripped a bit) and it still waterproof If you are still interested I can send you more info and photo's.

fatgaz said:
Hi I have a 73 Orange Westy (not a Low light) I brought back from Canada, got a 2l twin Solex motor, original interior less the seat covers (original underneath and a bit grubby) and Later Bay front seats. Did a 3500 mile road trip over a two week period with only minor issues (points broke, new electric fuel pump failed (!!)). Pop top not too bad (one of the fly mesh ripped a bit) and it still waterproof If you are still interested I can send you more info and photo's.
Just sold our last van because we'd gone off the orange colour amongst other things, but cheers anyway!

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66191" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

8)

Wasn't really thinking of selling, but I have a RHD 1970 westy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.