• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Manuals all sorts Haynes, Aotopress, Autodata

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spambot2

Reaction score
Hi I have a mixture of Manuals some Haynes, Autodata & Autopress.... can post at Buyers expense. These are not new and do have oily finger marks here & there but still in good condition to help you out if you need that all important advise.

Autodata car repair manual VW Beetle 1968-1978 Very good conditon size approx: 8.5" x 11"
£7

Autopress workshop manual hardback edition cover 1.6cc Bay window, Bus & Pickup models produced between 1968-1971.
165 pages, over 300 diagrams covers everything you need to know about your VW
£10

Haynes VW Transporter workshop manual 1.6cc covers all models from 1968-1972 again 195 pages with oudles of diagrams agin ideal to have in your bus incase of an emergency, top part of spline about an inch long broke away but still all intacted and very useable
£10

Haynes VW Beetle 1.2cc workshop manual covers all models from 1954 - 1977 in very good condition with minimal use, has 250 pages again with all diagrams in great detail to carry out those tasks
£20 SOLD

Haynes VW Beetle 1.3cc to 1.5cc workshop manual covers all models from 1965 - 1975 again in very good condition no rips or tears to pages has 250 pages along with diagrams.
£15

I will reply when I can as I am currently away and do have minimal use of internet, so don't panic if I don't reply ;)

Haynes VW Beetle 1.2cc workshop manual covers all models from 1954 - 1977 NOW SOLD

All others still available

Thanks

Latest posts