• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Matt's Summer sale clear out continues -now closed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bigdaz said:
Hi do you still have the seat covers?

I do but have a chap getting back to me on them -will know for the weekend if they are still available.

Meanwhile a couple more bits have been added to the thread........................... :alc:

Hi Matt

Am confused, are any of the two sets of winder handles left? If so would like a pair the second set preferably.

I'll take the bug bumper trim.

And, do you still have the rear bumper irons, can't see they are gone. If so I know of someone who might want them, as I'm probably selling my old rear bumper to him and he needs a set.

Will collect as usual

Let me know.

Al

Hi matt, is it a tall fourth gear ratio on that box? I'm looking for about 3000 to 3500 rpm at 70mph...

Slammed said:
Hi matt, is it a tall fourth gear ratio on that box? I'm looking for about 3000 to 3500 rpm at 70mph...

I'm sorry but could say -it is just a CE code box from memory -I thought the best thing about it was the fact it is running in my van and so therefore anyone who buys it can see it actually work before parting with their cash

mattp said:
Slammed said:

I'm sorry but could say -it is just a CE code box from memory -I thought the best thing about it was the fact it is running in my van and so therefore anyone who buys it can see it actually work before parting with their cash

Yeah thats all good but its not the box I'm after. Cheers anyway.

Nick-Rackham said:
Hi Matt, What's the condition of the T25 steering transfer box? If OK and no play / movement I'll have dibs please :)

Nick, both output shafts are light and it turns around with positive gear feel if that makes sense -they are sealed units and this one is dry (no leaks), no play -you can feel the gears inside as you move it. It was bought off a T25 trader down in Woking and I paid £30 and the fecker even made me remove it (so it has been carefully removed) ;) Post £9 UPS mainland UK

waltz19 said:
Hi Do you still have the fans for sale? Alan

Alan, Fans are indeed for sale -all wiring there so plug and play. They work and are twin speed. Again bought off a VW Bus trader who runs out of Bournemouth and in excellent condition. Post on those would be £12 insured

mattp said:
Nick-Rackham said:
Hi Matt, What's the condition of the T25 steering transfer box? If OK and no play / movement I'll have dibs please :)

Nick, both output shafts are light and it turns around with positive gear feel if that makes sense -they are sealed units and this one is dry (no leaks), no play -you can feel the gears inside as you move it. It was bought off a T25 trader down in Woking and I paid £30 and the fecker even made me remove it (so it has been carefully removed) ;) Post £9 UPS mainland UK

Matt I'll sort out paypal mid next week. same address as before? Cheers, Nick

Nick-Rackham said:
Matt I'll sort out paypal mid next week. same address as before? Cheers, Nick

Nick, no using paypal so it will have to be a cheque or bank transfer, give me a call later to sort. Cheers

Latest posts