• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mig Welder for Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickJ

Reaction score
My Cosmo 130 gas / gasless mig welder is up for sale as I've just had a new Clarke machine for my birthday :mrgreen:
It's rated 25-130 amps
and I've used it to get me through the last couple of mot's . It's a .few years old now but I've replaced the wire liner and gas pipe although I've only used it in gasless mode , this machine was made by SIP so all the spares are easy to get hold of.Only Looking for £50 It's fitted with a reel of flux cores wire so is ready to go would prefer collection but if you want to arrange a carrier I'll pack it up as best I can

Cosmo1_zps2e3ab825.jpg

Cosmo4_zps5b32e453.jpg

Thanks for looking. Nick.

Hi where about are you as I would have it if your close enough
Cheers Dave 07940534412

Hi Dave, I'm in mid Wales about 7 miles from newtown , where are you ?

No I'm not sorry, I've got to work that weekend, Bus types will prob be next show

Hi Nick,

I am very interested. Could you tell me how much it weighs and I can check on the carriage charge to Cambs?

Cheers

Neil

Hi Neil, It weighs around 20kg if my bathroom scales are correct so with some packaging if you say 25kg it wont be far off,
as you wouldn't be able to see it before buying I've added some more picks, it has seen some action but has worked fine for me in gasless mode, I replaced the gas pipe but didn't get round to trying it as all my welding is done outside, so you would still need to get a regulator and gas bottle.

Cosmo3_zps77edb9ea.jpg

Cosmo5_zps221a658a.jpg

Cosmo2_zpsae336fd0.jpg

After a got it I was told that the wire feed can flex on these machines so fitted a support bracket to it you can see this on the internal photo and I haven't had a problem.
I just don't want you to think it's a minter with little use, but as I said it's worked fine for me over the last couple of years.
Cheers, Nick

Latest posts