• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Monster Massive Apple Mac clear out sale – something for all

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you got a Pro Extended keyboard left? If so, I'll have one please. Will you be at VW Action at all for collection?

PM me payment details, etc.

Many thanks,

Jim

I have one of these...

Then I have a Apple Wired Keyboard with numeric keypad – £25

apple_metal_kb_a1243_01.jpg

apple_metal_kb_a1243_02.jpg

The Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad features an elegant, ultrathin anodized aluminum enclosure with low-profile keys that provide a crisp, responsive feel. It also has function keys for one-touch access to a variety of Mac features such as screen brightness, volume, eject, play/pause, fast-forward and rewind, Exposé, and Dashboard. Its extended layout includes document navigation controls — page up, page down, home, and end — and full-size arrow keys for playing games and scrolling through documents. Its numeric keypad is perfect for spreadsheets and finance applications. And two USB 2.0 ports enable you to connect your mouse as well as a high-speed peripheral such as a digital camera or printer.

Or I have one of these...

Apple Pro Extended Wired Keyboard A1048 – £15

mac_white_kb_a1048_01.jpg

mac_white_kb_a1048_02.jpg

This is a wired Apple Pro USB Extended/Full Keyboard (UK layout). The extended keyboard includes a full numeric keypad plus various function keys at the top to perform keyboard shortcuts, adjust volume, mute sound, eject CD/DVDs etc. It also includes document navigation controls — page up, page down, home, and end — and full-size arrow keys for playing games and scrolling through documents. Its numeric keypad is perfect for spreadsheets and finance applications.

Apart from the wired USB connection (which makes it compatible with any USB equipped Mac), it also features two addition USB ports at the top of the keyboard for connecting a mouse (left or right handed position) along with other suitable USB peripherals.

Not going to Action I'm afraid, but happy to post... Let me know which one and I'll pm you my details...

Could I have the A1048 please? PM me your details and I'll sort it out. If you could post, that would be perfect.

Many thanks,

Jim

A bit more Mac rummaging and I found this…

Belkin F5U231UK 4 Port Hi-Speed USB 2.0 TetraHub
The Belkin F5U231UK 4 Port Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Hub with TetraHub T4 (Turbo Transaction Translator Technology), provides you with the best of USB 2.0 and 1.1 technology in one solution! It guarantees 12Mbps per port for full-speed USB 1.1. and supports 480Mbps for Hi-Speed USB 2.0. The TetraHub provides 480Mbps for all your Hi-Speed USB 2.0 devices such as Hi-Speed USB 2.0 scanners and hard drives.

Unlike other USB 2.0 hubs, the TetraHub also supplies a guaranteed 12Mbps to each port so you can connect full-speed USB 1.1 products, like USB speakers and USB video-capture devices that require full bandwidth to operate. Traditional hubs share 12Mbps bandwidth among all the ports.

Belkin F5U231UK 4 Port USB 2.0 TetraHub
480Mbps for Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Works with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices

Advantages:
Guarantees 12Mbps bandwidth to each port for USB 1.1 devices
Identifies the speed of connected devices with advanced speed indicators
Works with all your USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
Transfers data at up to 480Mbps for USB 2.0 devices
Saves space on your desktop with stackable design
Connects most devices without requiring an external power supply
Supports Plug-and-Play specifications
Allows “hot swapping” of USB devices

Features
Protects your equipment with over-current protection
Includes a top-quality, Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device Cable
Comes with an industry-best, Belkin Lifetime Warranty
Protects your equipment with over-current protection

(borrowed image to show what it looks like…)

F5U231UKl.jpg

Yours for £20

Intel Mac Pro 2.66GHz Dual Core Intel Xeon

mac_pro_2x266_01.jpg

+

A 19" flatscreen Acer P193w display for £70

acer_p193w_01.jpg

+

Apple Wired Keyboard with numeric keypad – £25

apple_metal_kb_a1243_01.jpg

+

An Apple Mighty Mouse (Wired) – £20

mighty_mouse_a1152.jpg

= Bargain Bank Holiday Bundle! :D

Bit of an update… if you are interested, I have just updated the second 300GB HDD with a clean install of the newest OSX Lion 10.7.2, so that you have a choice of boot up drives to work from :D

Intel Mac Pro 2.66GHz Dual Core Intel Xeon

This is one of the newer Intel based generation of Apple Macs, and it is a good stable and reliable Mac to use. It has just had both it’s SATA HDD’s tested and wiped before having a clean install of OS 10.68 (Snow Leopard) installed on the first 250GB Hard Drive. It has then had all current software/firmware updates run and applied, so it is now all good to go!

As I said, it has two internal Hard Drives which have both been tested and wiped. The 250GB hard drive has had a a clean install of OS 10.68 (Snow Leopard) installed on it, along with various applications that I used for graphic/web design in terms of design layout, vector logo creation, photo manipulation or web site creation. All the software works, but it is still registered to me. So you can either use it as is or delete it, your choice, as no discs/serial numbers are included with the sale.

With the additional 300GB Hard Drive, I have carried out a clean install of the latest version of OSX Lion 10.7.2, with all it’s 250+ new features, so you have options as to which OS you want you want to run on the machine, OSX 10.68 (Snow Leopard) or OSX 10.7.2 (Lion)!

OSX Lion allows you to run Apples iCloud on your Mac which offers great integration and syncing if you use an iPad or iPhone running the new iOS 5!

mac_pro_2x266_01.jpg

mac_pro_2x266_02.jpg

The Apple Mac features;
  • Two 2.66GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon processors
  • Dual Operating systems; OSX 10.68 (Snow Leopard) and OSX 10.7.2 (Lion)
  • 2GB RAM (with room to expand to 32GB of RAM)
  • It has the standard 250GB Serial ATA HDD (3Gb/s; 7200 rpm; 8MB cache) but I upgraded it with another 250GB HDD to give a total of 500GB of storage, still with another two free bays if you wanted to upgrade it further.
  • NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT 256MB (single-link DVI and dual-link DVI)
  • Optical drive – 16x SuperDrive with double-layer support (DVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
  • Two independent 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports (RJ-45)
  • Two FireWire 800 ports (one on front panel, one on back panel)
  • Two FireWire 400 ports (one on front panel, one on back panel)
  • Five USB 2.0 ports (two on front panel, three on back panel)
  • Front-panel headphone minijack and speaker
  • Optical digital audio input and output TOSLINK ports
  • Analog stereo line-level input and output minijacks

The original specs can be found here; http://support.apple.com/kb/SP30

mac_pro_2x266_03.jpg

mac_pro_2x266_04.jpg

mac_pro_2x266_05.jpg

Software wise, all the usual suspects such as iTunes, Firefox, Safari, Spotify, iCal, Mail, Dictionary/Thesaurus, Toast Titanium, MSN etc. are on it plus some of my other design/photo software etc. which you may find useful, or you can simply delete it if you prefer, your choice… however, no discs/serial numbers are included with the sale.

OSX 10.68 (Snow Leopard)

intel_2x266_250gb_300gb_2gb.jpg

OSX 10.7.2 (Lion)

osx_lion_1072_250_300gb.jpg

£900 +postage (of free to collect)

Latest posts