• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Moving clearout - few bits for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddysbuddy

Reaction score
Morning all,

I'm moving house so have a few bits for sale from a trawl through the garage...

I can post most items and will confirm cost on request, however, I travel the UK a lot and could meet up in some areas if preferred.

Standard exhaust - £30

Pair of heat exchangers - SOLD

Dog house fan shroud tin - £40

Fan - £15

Oil cooler tin covers - SOLD.

Lower tins (pushrod covers - 3pce) - SOLD

Oil filler/alternator stand - £15

LHD instrument binnacle (heater lever section not present) - £5

Pair of valve covers standard - SOLD

LHD rear quarter glass - frame rotten - £15

Jalousie window frame and a few bits - will not make complete window, very ratty - £10

Jalousie window glass panels - Original - very fragile, will not post - £15 a piece.

Hi,

I'll take the 3 pieces of tinware that fix under the engine providing postage doesn't cost an arm.

Mike

Hi there what condition are heat exchangers in? :) and the valve covers

Regards Martin

Hi,

Is the alternator stand original and any closer pics please? Will take if a good one.

Cheers

2nd dibs on the heat exchangers if they is genuine. I`m in Brizzal just up the road and I`m working in Weston Super Mare for the next couple of days if that helps.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

I'll take dog house oil cover pieces.PM me your Paypal details and I will organise collection or if you get up to North East can meet up .
Robert

kempy said:
Hi,

I'll take the 3 pieces of tinware that fix under the engine providing postage doesn't cost an arm.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Sorry it's taken so long to reply - works manic... I'm happy to post them within the price quoted here if you still want them. PayPal ok with you?

Cheers

Jon

Herman said:
Hi there what condition are heat exchangers in? :) and the valve covers

Regards Martin

Hi Martin,

Sorry it's taken so long to reply - I'll be honest, never fitted or used the exchangers personally - but, whilst they are dirty I can see no rusting through or visible issues.

Also, valve covers, off my bus, og VW and all good on mine for years - just the wrong finish for me.

Let me know if you still want, I have a few others waiting for the exchangers - I reckon postage on the both would be about £7 or £8.

I'm cool with PayPal if that works for you?

Cheers

Jon

dublicious said:
Hi,

Is the alternator stand original and any closer pics please? Will take if a good one.

Cheers

Hey mate,

Alternator stand is pretty good. Needs a bloody good clean though. VW stamped.

Cheers

buddysbuddy said:
kempy said:
Hi,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Sorry it's taken so long to reply - works manic... I'm happy to post them within the price quoted here if you still want them. PayPal ok with you?

Cheers

Jon

Hi Jon,

Good to hear from you, please PM your PayPal address so I can pay.

Thanks

Mike

Latest posts