my 70 delux

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another two panels recovered not sure why i didnt just buy a full set instead of doing them one at a time over 18 months..

8) Looks very nice and inviting - apart from the time scale you must be chuffed :mrgreen:

A bit of a slow burner started with recovering seats and then the cab doors to match,then the sliding door ,then the one bulkhead you could see ,,,then i took cooker/sink out and more panels to cover...you will see how this has taken all that time luckily the supplier had the same colour instock,but i have probably paid 5 times what i should have on postage, i should have just bought the lot in one go.....but thats hindsight for you..............

Not been moved for two months with jk cover on it pleased with the lack of damp/rust and even had a shine on it 6 months after the last time it had seen a cloth.

I will be leaving it as I've had a nice shiny bus and got bored of that and I would like to keep this one as close a it was delivered to the uk its had a bit of a hard life in the states pulling cars off highways and being used to carry scrap so the scabs are history not me trying to make a ratty looking bus iam not even a massive fan of the ratty looking buses .

Latest posts