my new kustom panel project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andycoco

Reaction score
well bought a year ago tho now have a prtable garage so finally i can get cracking,and seeing this site and storeies,im right getting stuck in..1972 panel van previous owner ,deseamed gutters,and welded up rear hatch,and smooth dasy and early bumpers fitted and welded on..these jobs are done very well..now ive removed inner floor as rotton..i see both sides of inner and outer sills need replacing and both front jacking points and outriggers,and front cross members.will keep you all updated thanks andy/plymouth
DSCF1200.jpg
[/img]
Picture178.jpg
.com/albums/k65/vwcoco/DSCF1204.jpg[/IMG]

Thats a marmite bus that is. You'll either love it or hate it :wink:
Good luck with the resto dude 8)

mad van :D looking forward to see ing it finished :wink:

Hi mate love Panel Vans , welcome to the forum , are you gonna put the tin back in the sides where some fool has put a window :roll: :wink:

Hi

Cool looking panel van... 8)

There is a scrapyard with a late van near Camborne Cornwall ,it has all the front hubs/disc/calipers so you can easy convert yours...

Pm me and I can give you details.. 8)

Remember seeing this bus before - must have been on VZi :)

Hello dandaz :D

Ive never seen the rear light cluster or circular vents before, a custom mod? what are your plans for it? colour and interior?

just a simple full width bed ,still in 2 minds what front seats..colour matt black,the rear light clusters i supposed were ready for led lights as i bought it like it..cracking on with it