my new ride 69 westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irvs

Reaction score
just bought this fresh from california were its spent all its life 100% O.G paint ,going to polish it up today to see what it looks like i will put some pics on later, but this is what it looks like now
redcamper022.jpg

redcamper012.jpg

ha,dont rub it in to much scott ,hers a few more pictures ,im going to paint the bumpers and wheels today so i will take some pictures of under the arches
this is after i mopped the bus but the pics dont do it any justice i carnt believe how shiny it is :D
822012005.jpg

822012004.jpg

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j326/irvmeister1/822012014.jpg[/img
[img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j326/irvmeister1/822012013.jpg

ok so i managed to get the bumpers and wheels painted today hers some pictures of the progress
bumpers002.jpg

then with some l90d pastel white on
bumpers003.jpg

bumpers004-1.jpg

and some pictures of under the arches i couldnt believe how clean it is
bumpers009.jpg

bumpers005.jpg

hiya bud yea sold my westy sad day but the funds will help with the samba, going to get this one on the road first though, hopefully be able to cruise down to the freeze in it :D nearly there just need to get it lowered im not a fan of standard ride height

Red westys are the bomb dude! You just had to copy me didn't ya! :lol:

65 13 window deluxe for sale. Arrives in around 6 weeks.
;)
Bus looking good shame about the lowering.

ok got the bus lowered now ,fitted my whiteband tyres and painted the pop top just got the roof canvas to fit and ready to roll
5b04dcce.jpg

070a4253.jpg

51ecdd37.jpg

will post some more pics when the roof canvas is on

and the engine bay
822012015.jpg

How have you fitted your remote oil filter? From the picture it looks like the pipes go in to the tin, have you removed the factory cooler? Is there another cooler fitted some where?

I LIKE IT ALOTT!! :lol: :D

Very nice indeed, inside arches!!! 1969 Yer!!
Excellent, more pics Yea Yea!! :D

Paul.
P.s. Whats the ride set up ? Spindles & Spring Plates? 8)

Latest posts