NellyBus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Bus!!!! Fantastic work, love the steering wheel where did you get it from and how much inc the the boss my I ask?

Cheers & Happy Chrimbo

Nick

Happy new year to everyone, work has finally resumed and the engine is nearly ready to go back in :twisted:
Busparts001.jpg

Busparts002.jpg

I'm in Andover where are you?
Big Nick I got the steering wheel off flea bay for £100,I think it was an MG Centre.

Your doing one hell of a job there and look forward to seeing more on the engine install as I'm considering the smaller 2.4 Porsche lump for mine :wink:

If its doesnt fit yours, can i have it :wink:

Spot on work with that MASSIVE lump! 8)

Nellybus said:
Sorry dudes the motors been in and out a few times and fit's fine so it stayin! :D

People like you should be thrown off this site as you make me pig sick that i don't have this set up on mine :lol:

Great work and can't wait to see in the flesh.

Nellybus said:
Sorry dudes the motors been in and out a few times and fit's fine so it stayin! :D

dam! :wink:

I saw Neils bus today,it really is as awsome as it is in the pictures.Expertly restored and sprayed.Also with the engine it will finish off an already excellent job,well done.It will be good to see it around the shows now 8)

Thanks Jason, sorry I had to rush off only just got to exeter before he closed, could have chatted busses all afternoon.

Finished fitting the engine inspection hatch yesterday,would have been a good idea to fit one before painting! :?
DSC00726.jpg

Also got the motor back in :twisted:
DSC00728.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

Good work dude,I hope you get it finished for the start of the shows,looks like it's coming on well now. 8)

Latest posts