Nev - our '71 UK bay hydraulics, Resto and more........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again for your comments guys!
Well...Nev is in paint!! :mrgreen: I am so pleased with the colour. I hope to get him 90% assembled over the next couple of weeks as he is due at the trimmers first week in Feb!! :msn4: :msn4:

PAAAINNT!!

started building up the chrome and wiring loom today

Il get some pics of the dash and loom tomorrow

I've not been on eb for ages but glad I popped in for a peek. Love the stance, love the little touches which make it yours. Well done for building something different. A trophy trap for sure

Nigel

Thank you! Not sure about it being a trophy trap but i cannot wait to get out and use it! Already put le bug show - spa in the diary and hoping to go on a 2 week trip to scotland too. Get some miles on it!

Top work! I'm very impressed! Hope to see you at the Volksworld Show!
Best regards from Switzerland
Reto

Some incredible work there fella , look forward to seeing this one at some point for the record who has handled the bodywork as it looks tops , pat yourself on the back it's awesome :D

Many thanks. We've done it all in-house. The only to things we dont do are engine builds (GAC are building our engine) and interiors (Retro, Custom and Classic in this case). :msn4: :mrgreen:

A few more sneeky pics of build up :)
I've got to pull my finger out as it's due at the trimmers on Saturday!

Wiring loom in, working and and being tidied.. All vent system, leavers and linkage chromed and assembled. Wiper motor painted and chromed.

Steering column chromed and assembled. dash clocks cleaned and reset (Deluxe clock away being refubished)

/everything is now back from the chromers and powder coaters

CCR Bearing adapters going in to the refurbished front Porsche hubs

Test fitting everything into the Porsche 6 pot calipers. All retainers have been chromed. Calipers will have stickers applied and relaquered

hubs and brakes assembled. Looking good behind the outlaw rims!

Rear hand brake mechanism chromed and assembled with CCR handbrake adapters..

I'll keep posting detailed shots over the next week :) ......i'm getting pretty excited to see it all together!!

Deano

Just read the whole thread , not many people have the skills you guys have , brilliant work ! , can't wait to see it at volksworld .
Midlandpaintwerks

thanks so much for the comments everyone....you don't realise how much they are appreciated!
Midland paintwerks, thank you very much. ...I have to say i always follow your facebook posts, you guys put out some fantastic work.
Deano

Ding dong!!! If you were a tailor your shop would be in Savile Row!! Stunning work!! Give yourself an A+ ;)

Latest posts