Nice skate,surf,babes and a bus movie

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fun but....

I dont know if its just in this part of the world but vimeo is just about the worst/slowest possible place for videos here - they take so long to load and play I end up quitting out since I simply dont have the patience to wait so long before anything happens.

Trikky2 said:
Looks fun but....

I dont know if its just in this part of the world but vimeo is just about the worst/slowest possible place for videos here - they take so long to load and play I end up quitting out since I simply dont have the patience to wait so long before anything happens.

No, I have trouble too. It helped when I turned the HD off though

Ok went back to this today and this time it fired up first time.

Glad I did because its a really good video. I enjoyed it,

Thanks for sharing. :)

Wow, fantastic film!!! The boards look great, the wide trucks and wheels take me back to my teenage years in the late '70s, the ice hockey-esque pads and helmets too!! And some of the tricks, 'hanging ten' and 'one foot wheelies' were things I think did slightly better than most of my mates, but not as good as these girls. Don't see the kids so keen on tricks these days, they seem to be more into the ramps and half pipes and in fairness are damn good at that.
If I didn't have to be up, and just looked at the clock, bugger, FIVE hours, I'd be watching that again. Haven't stopped smiling since about 30 seconds in, great film.
Night night. :D

Latest posts