• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

no longer avalible

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRAIG_ROSE

Reaction score
I want to sell my 68 EB its got a splitty king and link beam narrowed fitted with adjusters and dropped spindles, rear adjustable spring plates, chassis notched front and rear, it had a new interior last year consisting of a full length rock and roll bed all new interior cards etc full re-trim in red, its had a few local repairs, outer cab floor both sides, bottom of o/s step, battery tray and a couple of little patch,s on cargo floor, recently had loads spent including new alternator re con steering box plugs leads dist cap rotor arm re-built king pins new brakes all around and a new carb all receipts with bus, 95 % og paint drives spot on 1 yrs mot and tax
Looking for £9995 ovno
Also all new window and door rubbers replaced in last 12 months

gas1man said:
You have pm

J & P :D :D :D
Pm'd you back bud
Also forgot to add new CV joints and new fuel sender in tank so fuel gauge actually works! And its running a 1600 twin port with no end float

ive been asked for a few viewings but cant until sunday as I work long hours and I wouldn't buy anything in the dark so don't expect you to ;)

CRAIG_ROSE said:
ive been asked for a few viewings but cant until sunday as I work long hours and I wouldn't buy anything in the dark so don't expect you to ;)
will swop for pre 61 splitty project why

CRAIG_ROSE said:
I want to sell my 68 EB its got a splitty king and link beam narrowed fitted with adjusters and dropped spindles, rear adjustable spring plates, chassis notched front and rear, it had a new interior last year consisting of a full length rock and roll bed all new interior cards etc full re-trim in red, its had a few local repairs, outer cab floor both sides, bottom of o/s step, battery tray and a couple of little patch,s on cargo floor, recently had loads spent including new alternator re con steering box plugs leads dist cap rotor arm re-built king pins new brakes all around and a new carb all receipts with bus, 95 % og paint drives spot on 1 yrs mot and tax
Looking for £9995 ovno
new price £8995

Viewed this bus today. Very cool, lowered properly etc.
Only reason I did not go for it was because we would need to change colour, added to budget,
then nothing left for bits and pieces.

Also sacrilege to paint such a beauty.

Thanks guys for your time.

J & P
:D :D :D

gas1man said:
Viewed this bus today. Very cool, lowered properly etc.
Only reason I did not go for it was because we would need to change colour, added to budget,
then nothing left for bits and pieces.

Also sacrilege to paint such a beauty.

Thanks guys for your time.

J & P
:D :D :D
Thanks bud looks like I'm gonna have to flee bay it :oops:

CRAIG_ROSE said:
No longer available had a deal with a 55 from Kerry at VW evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts