• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Now available - Westy interior dome light plastic nuts/units

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cymrusteve

Reaction score
Looking for a couple of the elusive plastic nuts for the white plastic Westfalia dome light.

Same as the one in this ad - http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=973756" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Willing to pay the going rate and postage to the USA.

TIA,

--Steve

PS Wish someone would reproduce them - sure there are thousands of potential buyers out there.

RS Components do them, I'm sure. I think it's the whole switch but comes with those nuts :) and I think Maplins do them too! Found some for Grazy a while back. Let me try to find them again

Here you go, comes with the switch as well, but for the price! http://www.maplin.co.uk/table-light-switch-2329" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My local camping shop does repro westy light switches! I can get them posted out to people for £5 all inclusive (switches, poastage, paypal) per pair if anyone wants them.

Clem said:
My local camping shop does repro westy light switches! I can get them posted out to people for £5 all inclusive (switches, poastage, paypal) per pair if anyone wants them.
i could use 2 sets but the company wont ship to the US. can you send them to me? if so pm me a total with shipping for 4 switches to sacramento, california along with your paypal info thanks for any help

tubdub said:
Clem said:
i could use 2 sets but the company wont ship to the US. can you send them to me? if so pm me a total with shipping for 4 switches to sacramento, california along with your paypal info thanks for any help

I'll sort it :)

I'd like a couple of sets too. Can paypal right away, but need them shipped to Virginia Beach, VA.

Thanks!

--Steve

Hi

Sorry Ive been away for a week. Ill go tomorrow and get this sorted :D

I now have a few in stock . They are costing £2.50 or $4.00 each and can be posted for £1.00 or $3.00 to the US.

They are all plastic so no rusty nuts and are a perfect fit for og and operate perfectly ... they glow in the dark slightly should you struggle to find them ...

Ready to go, Paypal to [email protected]

510c31df.jpg

Cheers guys ^^

Last pair I have reserved for cymrusteve and taking orders for any mire as required.

:)

Latest posts