Now this is a barn find!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stillmorecider

Reaction score
Well it was just to the left of a barn!

DSC00048.jpg

stillmorecider said:
I only took the picture on Friday..... And its just south of Bristol!

..............is this near the rail line going into Bath, from the south.......as there is one in a field along there too :shock:

....those chassis rails look better than mine were when I took the belly pans off :twisted:

Come on where is Gadget! he will have it looking sick within the week! 8)

it looks like it had some kind of wire sump guard :wink:

chassis rails do look good though!

someone whould give a gran for that on eBay, then sell it 3 months later of course because:

a - child on the way so have not go the time
b - new career forces reluctant sale
c - lack of garage space means it has to go.
d - i was pissed when i bought it and it needs ten grand spent on it

I know exactley where it is and believe me it is no use to man or beast,there is not one thing that is of any use to anyone

bugger said:
I know exactley where it is and believe me it is no use to man or beast,there is not one thing that is of any use to anyone

Aren't we missing the fact that it's at best a cross-over and at worst, a late bay anyway...

...you're right, no use to anyone :wink:

VeeDubMan said:
bugger said:

Aren't we missing the fact that it's at best a cross-over and at worst, a late bay anyway...

Actually your wrong fellas, though the original green paint in places strongly suggests late bay you will still find plenty of useful components under there not just for crossovers but also for J reg 71s :wink:

wibbler said:
VeeDubMan said:
bugger said:

Actually your wrong fellas, though the original green paint in places strongly suggests late bay you will still find plenty of useful components under there not just for crossovers but also for J reg 71s :wink:

Dude

1 i know the owner
2 i walked around it yesterday
3 anything that was of use has been stripped

:cry:

I'M THE OWNER, IT WAS A LATE BAY MICRO 2lt,
CONVERSION WAS DEVON
ORIGINAL COLOUR PURPLE
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO KNOW
IT'S BEEN FUN READING YOUR REPLIES THOUGH :lol:

Latest posts