Official EarlyBay.com Username Stickers - WITH PICS!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slook

Reaction score

The official 'EarlyBay.com' username stickers will shortly available in our online shop, which can be found at:

http://www.slook.co.uk/shop

We have also set you up a discount code which will allow all users of this site to get free postage on orders over £5.00. The code is 'earlybaydc'. If you don't use this, postage will be £1.29 so make sure you use it!!

The username stickers will be priced at £7.99, and you get a choice of colours and fonts, and whether you want the sticker internal or external.

£1.00 from each order will go towards the running costs of the site, and £0.50 will be donated to Brads Cancer Foundation.

Loads of other cool stickers available as well, indeed we can make any sticker you like! ;)

Pictures to follow shortly, today hopefully!

Please email [email protected] if you require anymore information.

Thanks,

Gareth and Alain @ Slook Designs

The stickers can be found here:

http://slook.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=146

Please make sure you use the discount code 'earlybaydc' to make sure you get free postage. This discount can be used for anything in the shop, providing the minimum spend is £5.

:)

once again im confused :lol:

do they have Slook on the top of them or is that where your username goes?

(dont laugh!!)

Scampi said:
No dude!

That's how the username will look! That's just his username, Slook!

:wink:

Silly girl, Emerald... ;)

Yeah as Scampi says, the 'Slook' bit is replaced by your username...

Alain :)

Got my stickers the other day , very happy with them , only thing is i did't know i could get my username on them:cry:
very cool stickers and i must say slook cool webiste as well .

andys said:
and i must say slook cool webiste as well .

Cheers :D

It only opened a few weeks ago, we're relying on people spreading the word until we can afford to advertise in Volksworld, Ultra, etc.

We've done many long names in the past, but I think your could be the winner!

If you're at the Volksworld show, and want some username stickers, it would probably be best to come find and and we'll make sure you're happy with the template before we make it (since it could be a touch squashed!)

Just so you know, we'll be trading at Deva, and making username stickers to order.

We'll also have the normal EarlyBay.com stickers and tax disc holders in stock :)

Latest posts