Oh crap

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,,,, I`m off camping with me bruvver :p T4 T5 fest,, whatever that may be somewhere near Ross On Wye, the weather looks reasonable and we should have a lovely time and sink a few beers.

I tried desperately to just quickly change the subject!! As I read what you`d put, I winced and a shiver went up my spine. This is the most ackward and unnatural event in the world ,,, and I don`t mean me going to a T4 T5 thingy either, good luck with it and don`t be frightened so much that you have to close your eyes.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Don`t cry mate :cry: :cry: :msn4: :cry: :cry:

Been there, done it, wouldnt do it again :roll:
Very weird sensation and the smell!

Well thats everyones breakfast knackered!
I will get me coat :lol:

Lee

Get it done, best thing ever, no more baby making worries whoop ;-)

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk 2

Man up ...... :D it's just a quick snip , no drama , been there myselft. Just talk to the fella about your bay. It takes your mind off of what's going on.

You will be surprised how painless and easy it actually is to have done.

Seriously very best of British and hope that you make a speedy recovery.

Pete

honestly piece of cake, when I came out of dr,s the misses thought id wimped out.. easy..its the build up. you will be fine fella

Already go two girls with a third on the way,if this one turns out to be a boy. Thinking of getting it done myself :shock:

Maybe it was me, but I was the last patient on a session that was already over running and it seemed awful quick between being given a needle and a cut! Sure its different for everyone but not my idea of a fun afternoon.

Sweet!!!! :p

Been there 7 yrs ago,worse thing about the whole thing was I went back to work the next day and on post op day 2 I ripped a couple of stitches :shock: :shock: ....................now that was sore!!!!

You'll be fine. 8)

toffo24 said:
Man up ...... :D it's just a quick snip , no drama , been there myselft. Just talk to the fella about your bay. It takes your mind off of what's going on.

You will be surprised how painless and easy it actually is to have done.

Seriously very best of British and hope that you make a speedy recovery.

Pete

You obviously didn't have the same butcher I had.

I ended up with two nurses calming me down whilst another administered further pain killers whilst the doc wore my scrotum for a glove.

Not pleasant, not painfree, and night shift afterwards was no joke, a 6k hike on rail ballast, never again...

I'm back thank goodness

In fact I was back within the hour didn't take long at all !
Tell u what when I got on the bed I was we'll nervous :shock:
Injection ( well 3 actually ) incision , laser the pipes and a few stitches job done !
Mind u felt bit sick half way through
As far as pain goes it weren't to bad but I think it's fear of the unknown
Bit sore now tho :(
Wouldn't wanna do it again in a hurry but I hant got to worry about it now :)

Here's a little pic for those who may be thinking about having it done lol

Any other questions pm me :lol:

Can you let us know how your getting on at about 9pm when the anaesthetic has worn off? :shock:

Rich

Ha ha ha yes I will chap
I think its wearing off now tbh
Dosed up on pills as we speak and ill self medicate on Stella and red wine later

Latest posts