Oh crap

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you got your supportI've underwear on, don't want them banging around ;-)

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk 2

At 9am this morning nothing was banging around , it felt like they wanted to climb up inside of me to excape :shock:

Doc did mention supportive clothing but I ain't got none cos I like hanging loose in my boxer shorts , so I've been chilling out on the sofa since 10 am looking at earlybay.com Facebook and now resorted to youtube

I'm getting bord now !

My door cards are calling on my bus but my wife won't let me :(
Maybe tomorrow ?

Hi glad it wasn't too bad , supportive underwear does help , I would recommend getting some if yer can .

The Man up might have been a bit harsh ( hopefuly you can see the funny side of it due my current circumstance) but your on the otherside now, glad it's going well for you.

Best of luck for your recovery.

Arron , just a question why after having a vasectomy did do 6k hike ..... I can't even start to imagine what you must have gone through.....

Mucho respect

Pete

Enjoy! It's the only time in 10 years of marriage the wife has let me stay on the sofa all day and waited on me!

The sack looked like an avocado the day after mind - worth it once you get the all clear though

Mike

Well done mate , you won't regret it .
After going through it myself I'll pass on my surgeons advice:
"Tight pants , Tight pants are good for 7-10 days ;)

Never, ever thought the day would come when I posted that on a forum :lol:

Good luck within the recovery

i am due to have this done. was al ready for it then a week before they cancelled. Now i have started to get nervous cos i am having to wait so long. Asked about possibility of a general anasthetic cos i cant handle it now. lols. OMG that pic of the theatre. do they put your willy in the tube to hold it out the way or somethin lol.

toffo24 said:
Hi glad it wasn't too bad , supportive underwear does help , I would recommend getting some if yer can .

The Man up might have been a bit harsh ( hopefuly you can see the funny side of it due my current circumstance) but your on the otherside now, glad it's going well for you.

Best of luck for your recovery.

Arron , just a question why after having a vasectomy did do 6k hike ..... I can't even start to imagine what you must have gone through.....

Mucho respect

Pete

Because that's my job and some Muppet told me it was painless and the stories of folks suffering was now hocum.... it wasn't!

been there ..........cold bucket of water to dangle them in at around 3am will help :lol:

in a couple of weeks ..............fire at will :lol: :lol: :lol:

chris

Good luck to you on getting things back to normal! :D
Yet another advantage for being older....I dont have to worry about all that kind of stuff!

I had it done 4 years ago. Was ok. The post op swelling I could handle, got kinda used to it, but the bruising was a little worrying. Lasted about a week. I just wore smaller sized undies for a couple of weeks.
My brothers idiot mate rode his push bike to and from the op. next day his tool bag looked like a condom full of walnuts.

It's now sunday night , I'm a bit disappointed how I'm still sore cos Ill b up for work in 9 hours.
Mind u I'm glad the op is all over but don't wanna be taking time off work !
I run my own business so don't wanna take time off sick!

Been on paracetamol and gin to numb the dull throbbing this weekend lol
Don't regret it at all just wanna get back to normal now !

Let's c how I get on Monday at work

There's a bit more to this story , will divulge the other info at a later date - it's kinda interesting and just food for thought for thoz considering this op ( and thoz who aren't )
I know its not for everyone I do understand

Keep u all informed lol :?

I guess it's around 4 weeks since I had the op.
Took around two - three weeks for all pain to go but all in all ( between us chaps ) it weren't to bad :roll:

Totally worth it if your like me and decide two kids is more than enough !!!

Anyway time to announce ........ My wife's pregnant :shock:

Yep number three is on the way , we went for the scan this afternoon .

I'm still in shock :|

The day I had a doctors consultation ( around 8 weeks ago ) for a referral for my vasectomy the wife rings me at work and tells me the news

Let that b a lesson to u all , never leave it to late ..... U just never know :lol:

That's brilliant news

Now we know why your looking at pop tops :lol: :lol:

Congratulations to you both

Right i'm off to the doctors :?

yes mate that's why lol
Love my bus but THREE kids and two adults in a tin top. . . . I don't think so
Cos we lost a planned pregnancy couple of years ago we didn't won a say anything till the scan
Was done.
Bus May b ok for next season but after that who knows?
Still gotta convince lady Shiplee that we may have to change our bus she's not happy about it!

I don't know if to keep working on it ( spending more money ) or sell as it is? If that's what we do ?
Mind u it's near as finished now u wouldn't need to do anything if u didn't wont but I was looking forward to fitting cupboards, waeco fridge , buddy seat. I could spend another 2k but that's just for my personal taste ( expensive tastes at that )
Or should I stop spending ?

Latest posts