• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Oil bath air filter STAND wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Axlfoley i will sort one out in the next day or so and find out what the postage will be and let you know

Thanks for reply Poprivetracer, that would be great if you could get me one.
Can you give me an idea of cost with postage, i live near Brighton, Sussex.
Cheers Paul.

hi lads i checked the vans today . i have 2 air filter stands only problem is one is off a 68 bus and the other is off a 72 and they are different.oh and i have one that was cut from a 68 but its rusty

I've sent at least 30 stands to the scrapyard still in the bus! If anybody still needs them I'll cut the next few out, breaking 5 68-71's over the next month.

Hi all,

I have a question!,

I would like to fit my twin carbs (Webber 40 IDF) to my 1970 camper but I do not want to cut or damage the oil bath stand...so my question is...are there any manifolds that allows the fitment of Webber twin 40s with out cutting or damaging the oil bath stand?

cyberdyne systems said:
Hi, i'm after the stand that the oil bath air filter sits on thats sometimes removed when twin carb's are fitted

Here is a pic:

503133.jpg

Its spot welded in place, so if anyone has removed i'd be interested in getting hold of it.

Cheers
Gareth
Hi I don't know if your interested but there's one on e bay listed under early bay air filter stand cheers john

Hi all I to am onthe lookout for one ,for my 69 panel .if there's anymore available please pm me
Thanks Ja

Hi Folks, I removed one yesterday from my '71 bus if anyone wants it for a couple of quid plus postage. It's a bit hacked up as I wasn't intending on keeping it but might be salvageable. I'll text/whatsapp anyone a pic if they want a look. (mobile no. 0790 2929 691).

Latest posts