Oil Sensor GB - 2/3d's shipped, see thread for delivery

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like it will need a large letter stamp. 70-90p plus your jiffy bag and any additional duty and fees.

Tell us how much exactly and I'll/ we'll happily send some more money.

Let us know how much xtra you need!!

If it helps i am down Romford way,well RM4 postcode to see STEVE STRONG ref me short block so i could try and meet and take some back Hereford way,just a thought.
Let me know if this helps,shall be travelling M5 Worcester to M42 onto M40 straight down to the M25 then round to J28 i think for Noak Hill leaving daft o'clock in the morning to get down there by 8am for a 3hr turn around cos the missus is on the lash from 5pm. :shock:
Why so early at her age?? :lol: She never did it in the early days!!

Let me know ref postage fees and collection ;)

Regards.

Sharky.

If theres a spare i'll gladly pay the full amount, let me know and i'll paypal it over, cheers (big deano number 25)

Hi Des thanks for all that you have done getting these your a better man than me i don`t think i would have the patience for what you have done so thanks again ;)
I did send extra for postage when i originally sent payment for the sensor but if i need to send more just give me a shout i live in Bristol so did notice that was one of the choices for collection at j18 so what ever is easiest for you mate i am in no rush so when ever you get a chance to do is fine by me
thanks again Shaun
8) 8) 8) 8)

radish said:
jamesabell1978 said:
Hi Des, I am sure nobody thinks you are, I for one would be happier making sure you were not out of pocket and paying the difference as it sounds like it was somewhat higher than your £100 estimate.

Also, is it ok to collect from you as I don't think you are too far? if yes could you PM me with location and we can arrange collection. Also happy to pick anyone else's up that is is in the Sussex area and could collect from Haywards Heath instead.

I can collect from you mate, i live in Brighton.

Des as it been said before you should be out of pocket, so let us all know the extra cost.

Me too, work in burgess hill, live in Brighton :D

radish said:
jamesabell1978 said:
Hi Des, I am sure nobody thinks you are, I for one would be happier making sure you were not out of pocket and paying the difference as it sounds like it was somewhat higher than your £100 estimate.

Also, is it ok to collect from you as I don't think you are too far? if yes could you PM me with location and we can arrange collection. Also happy to pick anyone else's up that is is in the Sussex area and could collect from Haywards Heath instead.

I can collect from you mate, i live in Brighton.

Des as it been said before you should be out of pocket, so let us all know the extra cost.

Me too, work in burgess hill, live in Brighton :D

5erge said:
Mark6455 said:
Well in thanks for taking this on des pm me your e mail and i'll gift you £5 to cover postage etc

mark

Honestly, that is too much. I feel like a prick asking for an additional quid as it is.

Des

No need to feel like that, you've done everyone a favour. As well as saving everyone money you've saved us all a lot of time.

Let us all know the extra costs, yours should be free if anything for the cost of your time, not soaking up all out taxes!

Cheers

Nigel

sharky71 said:
Let us know how much xtra you need!!

If it helps i am down Romford way,well RM4 postcode to see STEVE STRONG ref me short block so i could try and meet and take some back Hereford way,just a thought.
Let me know if this helps,shall be travelling M5 Worcester to M42 onto M40 straight down to the M25 then round to J28 i think for Noak Hill leaving daft o'clock in the morning to get down there by 8am for a 3hr turn around cos the missus is on the lash from 5pm. :shock:
Why so early at her age?? :lol: She never did it in the early days!!

Let me know ref postage fees and collection ;)

Regards.

Sharky.

Eh up fella.

I know your probably busy if not pissed with all the xtra work,as said before about xtra costs?? also i am down old smoky next sat 19 oct for about 3 hrs sorting me lump postcode (rm4 / noak hill) just did not want to waste a trip down if i can help out in anyway with drop offs on the way back to Hereford via M4O/M42/M5.

Thanks for your effort. ;)

Sharky.

as others have said just let me know how much I owe you - tempted to just paypal you but it might make it worse :lol:

just give us a new 'landed all paid and posted price' I can check what I paid via paypal - I can either give you more if it doesn't cover it - or if the price is less than I sent across [ and it will either not be or will be pence!] then all good.

You must NOT be out of pocket taxes bite us all on the arse

maybe use the original list and just drop a mote on each on additional to pay? might be easier as I said /\/\ to give us a new price now you know and we can send you funds.

I can do it straight away

thanks again and sorry its turned into a bit of a pig for you...

I also agree as a minimum yours should be free, hell I'm saving a stack load and it's being delivered to my door, no brainer from me Bud

Latest posts