Oil Sensor GB - 2/3d's shipped, see thread for delivery

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5erge said:
I am still waiting on the Royal Mail lads.

Bloody annoying.

Des
Not a problem with waiting, just that my payment has been refunded for some reason, do you want it resending or are you waiting to see what extra cost is involved

Okay, after phoning round the houses I managed to track down the parcel, I have paid the customs charges grrrrr. More than I expected :evil: and the sensors will be delivered to my house tomorrow.

Then the fun and games begin.

Des

Well done chap. Must have been a bit of a head ache for u ?
Look forward to receiving it
Let us know if I've paid enough

Great news.

Let everyone know if you need any more cash - you don't want to be out of pocket for all the hassle you've had.

Johnny

If it was me, I would pop up a summary of costs on here just so everyone is aware and means complete transparency ( sorry for management speak!)

So x no of orders , shipping duty

I for one would have no issue of a 'fee' from you for sorting, after all an additional £1 from each order would sit ok with me. These things take time to sort.

Just seen this as a newcomer to Early Bay ownership and would definitely be interested in one.

If there are any spare, could you please let me know? Quite happy to wait until all the costs are finalised.

Hats off for the organisation of this! I wouldn't want to be addressing 80 odd envelopes myself so probably a good shout on trying to distribute through the community.

Agree with above - work out end cost then we can pay any extra owing, shouldnt think anyone will have a problem with that fella - appreciate your effort ;)

5erge said:
MODS, can I ask that you move this post to a secure section of Earlybay as I have posted my email address.

Okay, here you go

Type 1 Oil Sensors are $17.50. Total price required = £13.50 (Note includes shipping to the U.K and Duty if required)
Type 4 Oil Sensors are $22.50. Total price required = £16.79 (Note includes shipping to the U.K and Duty if required)

Shipping is approx £60.68 and I'm estimating duty at £100, although we may escape this, you never know, nevertheless I have factored it in. I will refund this if we escape Duty. The only thing I haven't inlcuded is shipping within the U.K to your home address and to our friends in Belgium.

Greg estimates 14 days (allowing for potential delays in transit). Once these sensors are here I'll try my best to distribute through the Earlybay network to save everyone some more dosh, otherwise I'll post the item to you, I'll get a price from the postoffice for this, I can't see this costing much though. I'll be ordering 85 units in total.

Could you paypal me the money (as a gift I don't want to get stiffed) and put your forum name in the email, then I'll pay Greg at savemybug.com can I also ask that I receive payment before 12th September 16:00 as I want submit our order then.

My paypal is [email protected], BTW could you do a quick conversion on the sensor cost paypal before you submit any money and adjust where required.

Probalby sounds like a bit of a faff all this so apologies if I have confused anyone, drop me a PM if you need anything.

Cheers

Des
. Thought tax was taken into account

ronnie12342003 said:
5erge said:
MODS, can I ask that you move this post to a secure section of Earlybay as I have posted my email address.

Okay, here you go

Type 1 Oil Sensors are $17.50. Total price required = £13.50 (Note includes shipping to the U.K and Duty if required)
Type 4 Oil Sensors are $22.50. Total price required = £16.79 (Note includes shipping to the U.K and Duty if required)

Shipping is approx £60.68 and I'm estimating duty at £100, although we may escape this, you never know, nevertheless I have factored it in. I will refund this if we escape Duty. The only thing I haven't inlcuded is shipping within the U.K to your home address and to our friends in Belgium.

Greg estimates 14 days (allowing for potential delays in transit). Once these sensors are here I'll try my best to distribute through the Earlybay network to save everyone some more dosh, otherwise I'll post the item to you, I'll get a price from the postoffice for this, I can't see this costing much though. I'll be ordering 85 units in total.

Could you paypal me the money (as a gift I don't want to get stiffed) and put your forum name in the email, then I'll pay Greg at savemybug.com can I also ask that I receive payment before 12th September 16:00 as I want submit our order then.

My paypal is [email protected], BTW could you do a quick conversion on the sensor cost paypal before you submit any money and adjust where required.

Probalby sounds like a bit of a faff all this so apologies if I have confused anyone, drop me a PM if you need anything.

Cheers

Des
. Thought tax was taken into account

YES, it was but was more than expected and I'll absorb the cost. I'm not out to rip anyone off here I have actually saved everyone the best part of £18 each!

You should not be out of pocket if its more we should pay otherwise its not fair on you not knocking you

Hi Des, I am sure nobody thinks you are, I for one would be happier making sure you were not out of pocket and paying the difference as it sounds like it was somewhat higher than your £100 estimate.

Also, is it ok to collect from you as I don't think you are too far? if yes could you PM me with location and we can arrange collection. Also happy to pick anyone else's up that is is in the Sussex area and could collect from Haywards Heath instead.

jamesabell1978 said:
Hi Des, I am sure nobody thinks you are, I for one would be happier making sure you were not out of pocket and paying the difference as it sounds like it was somewhat higher than your £100 estimate.

Also, is it ok to collect from you as I don't think you are too far? if yes could you PM me with location and we can arrange collection. Also happy to pick anyone else's up that is is in the Sussex area and could collect from Haywards Heath instead.

I can collect from you mate, i live in Brighton.

Des as it been said before you should be out of pocket, so let us all know the extra cost.

Well, they are all here;

[*]I'll start to sort of shipping tomorrow. Some people sent me additional money to cover shipping so I'll send theirs first.

[*]Then there are those that live in/around London, Oxford (Thame area) and Bristol J18 I'm sure we can arrange a drop off/meet collection.

[*]I can also be at the Slough swapmeet (appreciate this is 1st dec though), so you an collect them from me.

If you don't fall into the above I wll ship the items to you but will prob need a £1 or so to cover the cost of a Jiffy bag/2nd class stamp.

Just trying to keep the costs as low as possible for people. Sorry for the hassle chaps but I'm sure you can see we have made considerable savings here. I admit I under estimated how much work this has created for me :roll:

Cheers

Des

Well in thanks for taking this on des pm me your e mail and i'll gift you £5 to cover postage etc

mark

Des - let me know via personal message if you need any more money for postage.

If there are any spares let me now as I need another one as well as the one I've ordered.

Cheers

Johnny69

Mark6455 said:
Well in thanks for taking this on des pm me your e mail and i'll gift you £5 to cover postage etc

mark

Honestly, that is too much. I feel like a prick asking for an additional quid as it is.

Des

Latest posts