Oldest out of date tin in your van?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trinketpimp

Reaction score
Hello All, just opened up the van ( it is Easter...) the mice have been in there again so this time I have left them some Blue blocks to eat ;)
Whilst cleaning out the nest in the back of the bench seat I turned over a tin of big soup that was out of date in 16, should be good for a while yet..

Before I sold my previous van I cleaned it out and found a 7 year vintage Aldi tin chillie which was fine when we ate it.

So all, can you beat that?

I’ve never been anywhere and not eaten all of it anyway, and I know everyone is good at something mine is eating :mrgreen: If I’ve got home with anything other than ketchup then I didn’t try hard enough. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,, closely followed by drinking :mrgreen:

sparkywig said:
No, because all my food was stolen when the bus was broken into in Calais by Nigerian immigrants. :lol:

Tunnocks caramels are very nice though! [emoji23]

When I took out the seats from my bus I found a recipe for a chilli dinner from the 1980s does that count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I found half a dozen eggs one spring when I got the van out of my unit.

I almost never take eggs to cook, but they'd been put in the sink when Id done the weekly shopping - I guess to keep them 'safe' :lol:

Latest posts