• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pair of doors - free!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbo

Reaction score
Anybody want a pair of doors? They came off a crossover model. They're not the greatest in the world, but they're certainly salvageable. I bought them for the window and mechanism, so no glass included I'm afraid, just the actual doors.

Free, buyer collects!

how bad? i need something to stick in the hole while i sort some bits out on my doors over winter/ spring... then my mate could use them after for the same thing
where abouts in kent are you dude?
cheers :lol:

id say they would be fine for sticking in a hole over winter :D

we are in Rainham...

Gotta admit they're no worse than the ones on ours to be trueful. Both have got a bit of rot along the bottom outer skin, biggest hole is about 50p size I think. You could just chuck a quick skim of filler over it being honest. One will also need a plate to the underside, again, nowt major.

if there going free im sure i can make use of them, i wont put them on ebay of anything like that.
i want to modify my doors over the winter but with your old doors i can still take her out for a spin!
whens a good time to collect? im busy tues n weds nite and working all saturday.
whats best for you and can you mail me a post code so i can find out where im going, kents all new to me!!! :roll:
cheers
C

How's Sunday for you? I still haven't got round to taking the windows out yet, so need abit of time to do that.

Postcode is ME8 0ET.

Latest posts