Rail add on Ebay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it - this bit made me chuckle:

We deliver - on arrangement - please check with us BEFORE you buy, for 50p per mile one way, thats pretty cheap. We do not deliver to scotland, mars or the restaurant at the end of the universe - delivery is by arrangement, DO NOT buy and assume we will deliver without asking first. If you do I will send my wife to spank your bottom, and you will not like that despite what you are thinking, she is a vicious troll with callouses and the beginnings of chin hair.

lard said:
Love it - this bit made me chuckle:

We deliver - on arrangement - please check with us BEFORE you buy, for 50p per mile one way, thats pretty cheap. We do not deliver to scotland, mars or the restaurant at the end of the universe - delivery is by arrangement, DO NOT buy and assume we will deliver without asking first. If you do I will send my wife to spank your bottom, and you will not like that despite what you are thinking, she is a vicious troll with callouses and the beginnings of chin hair.

:lol:

Latest posts