Recommendations for a bike rack

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Lee

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking at buying a bike rack to go on the back of the bus. What are people using? Where you get it from? Any pics? I want something that's decent and sturdy as the bikes aren't cheap.

Cheers lee........

I use the fiamma bike rack for my two road bike's Lee and it works a treat! Not cheap new but they're aluminium so light and if you buy it new has all the rubber bits so as not to scratch the paintwork! I wouldn't trust a cheapy one with my bikes, they cost me a fortune! :lol:

Have a quick search for cycle carriers. Theres a few threads,

Here's a recent one

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46875&p=390956&hilit=Bike+rack#p390956" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As per the link i use a saris bones carrier on mine, sturdy, simple to use and has a good securing system for the bikes. My bikes are pretty pricey as well so dont want to take any chances

Are those of you with the Saris Bones using the 3 bike version? Anyone got any pics of it mounted on a bus? Planning ahead for the TdF coming to Yorkshire next year... 8)

Latest posts