• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Replica California / Westfalia ID Tags

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Force3g

Reaction score
Replica Dogleg Tags

Replica Dogleg Tags

"Tags have arrived, top job they are stunning!!! "
"I compared them to the worn originals still adorning my California camper and they're spot on."
"I just received the tags, all I can say is fantastic!"
"Stunning", "WOW", "Better than I ever expected" comments from buyers.

$40 per pair + $13 FedEx Ground Shipping anywhere in continental US.

They are sold as a pair. One Green California and one Black Westfalia tag. Replica tags are screen printed on aluminum with the rivet holes pre drilled. They are the exact size of the originals that came off my bus and the mounting holes line up perfectly.
I recommend hitting them with a couple of coats of clear to protect them from the elements. Be sure to remove the protective plastic film that protects the tag during shipping.

The quality is impeccable! I love them and believe you will as well.
$40 per pair + $13 FedEx Ground Shipping anywhere in continental US.

Non-US orders please email or pm me with shipping address for shipping quote. You can consolidate orders if you like to save on shipping.

I have shipped to the UK using USPS First Class International @ $16.00

To order; go to PayPal and make the payment to [email protected]. I will receive a confirmation email of your order and will ship to the address you specified on your PayPal order.
If you don't do PayPal, just drop me an email and we'll get you taken care of.

PayPal preferred at this PayPal Account: [email protected]

Latest posts