Right, I'm off...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benyon

Reaction score
House packed up, painted and rented,...

Van spruced, MOT'd, insured and not yet packed :oops: ,...

Ferry booked, just gotta see the parents before we hit the continent - return date, unknown!!

Our tour starts in France and takes an anti-clockwise route round Europe until we run out of funds 8)

Wish us luck!!

would love to do that :cry: ..stop in Greece and have drink with my sister they might even give you some meat for your bbq...have a good trip

robins said:
would love to do that :cry: ..stop in Greece and have drink with my sister they might even give you some meat for your bbq...have a good trip

Yep, Greece is on our list, funnily enough we've alot of family & friends who have offered to fly out and join us for for a week when we get to greece!

thassos is where she is nice little island,they got a butchers shop ;)

there is a site on the island wright on the beach, golden beach best beach there mate

Have a good trip dood :party0046:

Keep us posted! Have a great and safe trip!

now thats what i call living the dream good on you buddy have a great trip.

That sounds sooooooo cool, I'd love to :mrgreen: . If only................................... mortgage, kids and job getin the way :cry:

Cheers guys, packing isn;t going too well :oops:

Will try and update with photos as and when I can :lol:

Have a great trip and keep us all posted with pictures in the Gallery section.

good luck...I've just done Austria to Leamington Spa. It was great especially the Alps!

I could'nt believe the amount of people who waved at us, especially bikers they loved the camper. Don't spend to long in one place you'll have randon locals talking to you in foreign languages about your bus....or maybe they were trying to sell us goats? :oops:

Don't forget your Vingettes (Road tax stickers) for the different countries, the Slovakia police wanted 300 euros from us managed talk them around though.

Good luck and not matter what enjoy it ;) I loved it.

Latest posts