• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Roof rack or bars

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharkyrayner

Reaction score
Any body got a roof rack or roof bars, I'm looking to modify to carry a kayak but must be tall enough for a West pop top?
Sharky

Hey Sharky, I have a pair of roof bars - Thule in great condition which came off a Westy poptop! I can't get pics for a week or so...might be able to find some of them on the bus if I'm lucky...£30 and they're yours :)

Hi,

I realise this is not truly relevant but I have just been through this with my tin top. I looked for options all over the Internet and really struggled to find any good solution. Finally I looked in the most obvious place and found that 135cm square bars with 20cm high feet for gutters (both from Thule) work a treat. They are around £122 from and I got mine from Tredz (a bike shop). Mine are for surfboards.

Hope you find something for your pop-top.

Hi, thanks for the info. 21 window I'm interested if they fit on the roof gutters as I don't want to molest the poptop. Pics on the van are fine, where are you Located?

Moving from Kent which is where they are currently. Will be in Dorset in a week if you'd like to buy them. I will in the meantime look for a pic for you :)

I'm in Dorset so can organise pick up, look forward to seeing some photos, cheers Sharky!

Dan I've sent a couple of Pms not sure if they're being delivered. Im in Dorset so can pick up mate!

Latest posts