• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Roof rack wanted.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gas1man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Dormobile
Anybody got one of these for sale??? Looking for a used one if possible as I would like to modify.

https://www.vwheritage.com/shop/AC898152011S

This link is just to show the type I am looking for.

J & P
:D :D :D

I ight have one tucked away in the back of the garage, but Ithink it was painted white.

Hi Skyguy,
Colour does not matter. Would love some pic's if possible please. Don't rush, when you can.

J & P

It will have to be next week poss Monday as working over the weekend.

Yes, give me a ring bud. I might have something right up your street. My bruvver inlaw has got what looks to be a brand new two bow roof rack with no gutter clips and no wooden slats. I`ve got some wooden slats (hard wood) from when I cut down mine from a three bow to a two bow. Plus we got the perimeter rail effort as well. Ring me after tea tomorrow and we can work something out. So mostly brand new, second hand wooden slats but no clips at all.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, You said it was a project :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Gone back as far as Sept 2014 and for the life of me can not trace your mobile again.
Would you be so kind as to pm me the number again and I will give you a ring tomorrow evening say 19h30?

J & P

Sorry not been home to get you any photos work just keeps taking me further away from home.

Hi Mike F,
I have sourced , hopefully the bits needed from Ozziedog and will get them at the EB camp out.

J & P

Latest posts