• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Royal Traveller tunnel Awning SOLD!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who?1

Reaction score

Not the best pics, its the one next to the white Westy! These were taken at Bristol last year in the wind and rain. We have had it around five years and just upgraded to a JK Retro awning.

I have found a small hole tonight (Typical) which is about a cm long in the top, I will be repairing this and getting a better photo very soon. All the doors and seals are in very good condition, I have re-waterproofed ot every season. No damage where the sliding door opens, comes with the small accessory pouch containing gutter clamps, spare bungy cord etc. Has the poles to make the side or front a sun canopy. Basically it is all there and apart from the small tear in very good clean condition.

In Taunton and can deliver to Caldicot this weekend or Devon Dub Fest.

Asking £70 ono.

Any questions please ask.

Hello...is this still for sale?
I think we met last year car booting at Proctors Farm
? Neptune blue 70...3 boys with us?
Anyways if you still have it give me a call...was gonna be at Bicton Devon tomorrow but too wet for us!
Ta Jas 07501 828717