• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scat Twin 35's

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinheaduk

Reaction score
for sale are a set of scat twin solex 35mm carbs with manifolds and linkage. they work fine and dandy only problem is both chokes are missing as they didnt work, other than that there in great condition and run great giving that bit more power without draining the fuel tank

120 posted

carb1.jpg

carb2.jpg

Thats an absolute steal. Chokes not necessary on twin carbs anyway and these are £400 from ssp. Spare yourself the misery of a single solex.

Bargain!

I'm interested in these,do you know what size the engine was set up for? I'll Pm about payment etc.

will these work ok on a standard 1600???? if VWAIRCOOLED does not want them i would be interested.

fredster said:
Thats an absolute steal. Chokes not necessary on twin carbs anyway and these are £400 from ssp. Spare yourself the misery of a single solex.

Bargain!

cheers dude, im a bit old school with my prices, fair enough ppl have to make a living but cant stand ppl in the scene just for money

Latest posts