• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

seat belt receiver wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I have and need a replacement for. They are handed.
receiver1.jpg

it should have a black plastic shroud like the one on the passenger seat.
receiver2.jpg

Thanks for looking
Adrian

Did you get a seat belt receiver? I have a 1970 LHD bay from Washington state and replaced both seat belts. I kept the ones I took off, but they are not like yours. The stalk is flexible and the housing is grey. Maybe they were not the originals. If you are interested let me know.

Still not found one, thanks for your input MikeG. If I can't find one the same, might use it as an excuse to move to some modern belts.

Hi there I'm new to this forum. I have read some really helpful posts from people and wondered if anyone can help. I have a 1971 Devon moonraker and I'm looking for the aluminium table runners. I am looking for a length to go on the fold down back rest to make up the bed at higher level

Cheers if anyone knows how I can get this?

Hi Martha71 You would be better starting a separate thread on here as people might not see it on the bottom of my posting.

Hi I would be interested in pair if there is a spare set .

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=66979" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This any good fella?

Latest posts