• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seats

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a steal at £85... I looked for ages for a decent pair to restore and paid nearly that for 1!

I reckon it's timing Paul, I see these in demand in flurries and reckon someone will be looking for a nice winter refurb project soon :)

Zcat7 said:
This is a steal at £85... I looked for ages for a decent pair to restore and paid nearly that for 1!

I reckon it's timing Paul, I see these in demand in flurries and reckon someone will be looking for a nice winter refurb project soon :)

Hi Paul, I may be venturing down to Dorking from Leeds on Monday evening so could arrange to meet up if that's any good? George.

Hi Paul. Still interested. I'm definitely heading down south again either later this week or early next week. If they're still available I'm sure we should be able to sort something! Could you pm me your postcode so I can see how far off my route it would take me? Cheers.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Latest posts