Slamwerks 71 Deluxe...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted

Reaction score
Just got myself registered on here and thought i would post some pics up of our new bus.
A 71 Deluxe in Chianti Red and Pastel White, from Houston Texas.
plan to slam it and drive it.

DSC03417.jpg

DSC03419.jpg

DSC03416.jpg

our daughter seems happy with it

DSC03415.jpg

thanks to Paul(God bus) for letting me pick his brains regarding Porsche brakes already,
think i'm gonna through some Porsche rims underneath it unless the BBT Sprintstars persuade me otherwise,
i will try and keep this thread updated as i go :D

hi ted, can't wait to see this pan out, another super narrow slammer out of slamwerks 8) just try and update your thread more than guy does his :lol:

love the sun dry paint

Hmm not sure about this bus i think it could do with a resto and maybe a moderate is it lowered is it not stance.... :oops:

Love you Ted.

:party0041:

http://www.slamwerks.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Slamwerks said:
Hmm not sure about this bus i think it could do with a resto and maybe a moderate is it lowered is it not stance.... :oops:

Love you Ted.

:party0041:

http://www.slamwerks.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i know what your saying :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Right then, did a little work on the bus last week,
started by Building a nice and narrow K+L beam and flipping a set of spindles,
got them all painted up thurs night, fri morning

DSC03444.jpg

then friday afternoon we rolled the monster bus onto the ramp and stripped all the running gear off, looks a lot better when you get it closer to the floor

DSC03445.jpg

DSC03446.jpg

got the new beam and spindles on

DSC03447.jpg

and then started getting the back end ready for some serious notching and a bit of narrowing for good measure!

DSC03450.jpg

that's all the pics i managed to take, i think Guy has some more, i will try and get them off him
Sunday evening it rolled back off the ramp a lot lower and narrower than when it went in :D , again i haven't got any pics as it was dark and it keeps getting dark before i can get from work to Slamwerks to take some :roll:

Canny wait to see some pics,thats lookin pretty bad ass mate,could do with a good T-Cut tho bud!! :D

Managed to get some pics of it down, in the daylight yesterday morning :D :D :D

DSC03469.jpg

DSC03468.jpg

DSC03467.jpg

Started notching the front end

DSC03482.jpg

DSC03485.jpg

DSC03484.jpg

and trial fitted my new middle seat (cheers Dave :D )

DSC03486.jpg

picked up an engine from Resto73 too, unfortunately no pics :roll:

ricvw said:
Hi ted looking good
i might have some porshe rims if your intrested
Hey Ric, how's it going, you sold your bus yet?
was well surprised when i saw it up for sale :shock:
i've already ordered a set of those BBT repro Sprintstar's, they should of been here at the end of last month and i'm starting to get a little impatient.
what Porsche wheels do you have?

Ted said:
i've already ordered a set of those BBT repro Sprintstar's, they should of been here at the end of last month and i'm starting to get a little impatient.
what Porsche wheels do you have?

Patience they will come! :party0046: :party0046: :party0046: http://forum.earlybay.com/posting.php?mode=smilies&f=2#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So the Mrs had the day off and i sent her to work, here is a sneaky peak at her handy work

Photo005.jpg

Latest posts