Solar lights

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve bought some solar lights from SPV and I’ve come to the conclusion that they may be the best thing I’ve bought in ages. You can have them as spotlights and on all the time but they’d not last the night and they’re way too bright. You can have them to come on as you approach which is what I was doing at Run To The Sun , so that as I approached the van, they lit up the doorway (and the coolbox) so I didn’t trip etc, or have them on as ambient lighting and turn on as floodlights as you approach and I only just found out about the last one. I also have one in the garden and I was up at three for a pee <<< see ,,,what I did there . Very impressed and I have tw in the van now and hook them up one on each side of the slider, then take them off and sit them in the gutter to soak up the sun. There’s a hole in the top and I used a magnet with a hook on it fab fab fab. They’re twenty quid or less for two .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/22555196...sZidzO1RKy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Ozziedog ,,,,,,,,,, I tried them in the van so they came on when I needed to spend a penny, but you gotta stay absolutely still or you’re continuously blinded ,!

P.S.

The forty led lights are more than enough, these ones I’ve posted above are a little more cost but may not last quite through the night.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, burglar deterrent? :) .

Latest posts