• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD!! CB radio Midland 1982 model. £25 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi,

Another item to go, Midland CB. I have the original Midland mic, and if you collect i also have a long whippy aerial with lead and mag mount you can have free, as i dont think i can parcel it up.

DSC_0932_zpsc6f7b50f.jpg

DSC_0933_zps75eac74f.jpg

It'll need a power lead and a clean!

Cheers,

Alistair

Any chance of £20?
I recently got bored at work and bought 3 of the things untested and they're all broken!
Cheers
Si

Happystamps said:
Any chance of £20?
I recently got bored at work and bought 3 of the things untested and they're all broken!
Cheers
Si

Hi,

If you pay the postage, you can have it for £20 I use parcel2go.com, I will box it up and let you know the size and weight. I haven't tested it myself, (as it needs a lead) but it was bought working from a member on my local club.

Do you want the aerial? Or the base, that's small, the actuallt whippy aerial is too big to ship i would have thought, I may be able to curl it up a bit into a box?

Alistair

aogrady said:
Happystamps said:
Any chance of £20?
Cheers
Si

Hi,

If you pay the postage, you can have it for £20 I use parcel2go.com, I will box it up and let you know the size and weight. I haven't tested it myself, (as it needs a lead) but it was bought working from a member on my local club.

Do you want the aerial? Or the base, that's small, the actuallt whippy aerial is too big to ship i would have thought, I may be able to curl it up a bit into a box?

Alistair

Sure, let me know how much the postage is. By all means have a go at popping the aerial in
Cheers
Si

Hi Alistair, what size magmount base is it? And what aeriel connection 3/8 thread or so239?
cheers.

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Foz said:
Hi Alistair, what size magmount base is it? And what aeriel connection 3/8 thread or so239?
cheers.

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Hi Foz,

I dont know what size the base is, i reckon about 7-8"? And i can't answer the size of the thread either. The lead is pretty long, i can tell you that

I have it all packed into a box ready to go, inc the long whip bit with the bis spring at the bottom. Just never got as far as wiring it up. The mag mount does fit in between the roof bars on a westy, but as we have moved house, it wont fit on the roof under the carport :roll:

Cheers,

Alistair

Latest posts