• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*** SOLD *** Westfalia Camping Interior ** BRAND NEW / REPRO / NEVER FITTED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retro.james

Reaction score
**** SOLD AND GONE ****

Brand new, reproduction Westfalia camping interior for sale.

Never fitted and has only been unwrapped for these photos.

For a left hand drive early Bay Window.

The set consists of the fridge / hob / sink unit by the door, the buddy seat behind the driver, bed base, rock ‘n’ roll bed hinges and the rear cupboard unit.

It DOES NOT come with a table, any bed boards, foam, door panels or the rear head banger.

What you see in the pictures is what you get.

This was a kit that Just Kampers were going to sell but never went into full production.

As such, there may be a few little bits missing – for example, there is no plumbing for the sink unit and you’ll have to plumb gas into the hob. Also, no tap.

When I unwrapped it, I found a small amount of damage to the veneer on the seat base where the fascia panel of the base unit meets the bed boards, but you wouldn’t notice it in daily use – I just wanted to mention it – see pic.

Only selling due to a change of plan. It looks the business but I use the space in the back of my Bus more than I’ll ever use the cooker.

Asking £1,500 for the lot, which is a bargain when you price up how much it would cost to buy all the similar bits from a company like Repro Westy. Their sink unit is nearly 800euros on its own.

I don’t want to split but if someone only wanted the rear section, and I kept the buddy seat and fridge unit, then I might be interested.

Located in Leicester and you’ll have to arrange collection yourself. **** SOLD SOLD SOLD ****

Thanks for looking.

Latest posts