• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sold

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Could you confirm that the front seats you have for sale the ones listed as good condition are for an early bay? Thanks

Hi there

1st dibs on the deluxe front seal and the sun visors please, will pm too (presuming som of the above havent picked em as not given)

Are the visors the rectangle ones or have the cut out to go round the mirror?

cheers

Hi mate, any chance of photos of the following items?

Baywindow seats in good condition –bought to recover but covers too good so would have been a shame to pull apart original seats. Have now sourced a pair of bare frames to get re-coved. Brown/beige original basket weave covers, no broken/bend or missing springs, good bases and operating mechs. £90

Full width Rock and Roll bed (OG Westy) hinges and base supports £75

JK Rock and Roll bed hinges and base supports £50

Thanks very much :)

Matty

Matt, i need a steering wheel for a 71 but its gotta be in good nick have you got one and is it so? if so i`m in.......
cheers fella
ste :mrgreen:

Matt is that the deluxe seal I asked you for about 3 weeks go

hi dude do you still have the bumper stops can you send me some pics and would you post

cheers lobie

Matty said:
Hi mate, any chance of photos of the following items?

Baywindow seats in good condition –bought to recover but covers too good so would have been a shame to pull apart original seats. Have now sourced a pair of bare frames to get re-coved. Brown/beige original basket weave covers, no broken/bend or missing springs, good bases and operating mechs. £90

Full width Rock and Roll bed (OG Westy) hinges and base supports £75

JK Rock and Roll bed hinges and base supports £50

Thanks very much :)

Matty

Matty, hinges and base support pics are up, the seats you are after (cheaper of the 2 sets for sale) are stored at back of garage and I will not be able to get to them until I shift some stuff first -they are similar to the other pictured, just that the covers are not quite as good (base, mechanism,interlinks and springs all top notch)

ooro said:
Matt, i need a steering wheel for a 71 but its gotta be in good nick have you got one and is it so? if so i`m in.......
cheers fella
ste :mrgreen:

Wheel is usable but not by any stetch mint or it would be lots of cash ;) Would suggest it is one to be restored and then swap with your one if that's what you want

Turbocab said:
Hi, are the Front seats still for sale?

Both sets are available but the cheaper set is currently a sod to get to so may be some time before pics up

tonicman said:
lemur said:
Hi dude could i get pics of stainless exhaust,tail pipe and 1st dibs please - [email protected] :D
Cheers
Liam

2nd dibs, one way or another its ending up in mansfield

Pics are up already for this -can post provided you cover the cost (just bear in mind it is one unit and long so post might be £15-£18)

wayne said:
Matt is that the deluxe seal I asked you for about 3 weeks go

Wayne it is the seal I have advertised for probably 1yr. People seem to be interested or not or for at least one guy it was poor timing as I was short on time. Either way it is still for sale, and post from memory is £7 or £8

lobie said:
hi dude do you still have the bumper stops can you send me some pics and would you post

cheers lobie

Happy to post (£3 at a guess), pic is here

2011-07-26194536.jpg

Posted way up there on 1st dibs for the deluxe windscreen seal and sunvisors also sent pm, any news yet or an update on total inc postage?

I'll take them both please

cheers

Karl

Nugsy said:
Posted way up there on 1st dibs for the deluxe windscreen seal and sunvisors also sent pm, any news yet or an update on total inc postage?

I'll take them both please

cheers

Karl

No longer in the running so back up

Latest posts