• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sold

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cannot get them on im trying i can email them to you or i can try not to good on computers

bayvanpics016.jpg

hOW ABOUT A NEW PRICE IT REALLY IS A SOLID BUS ANYONE?????????????????????????

Hello can you please show pictures of the battery tray, front floor under the mat, seatbelt mountings and around thegutters, it looks like the front has been repaired in some way?

Hi forgot to say quarters has been done on the cab floor and battery tray been done on rear i new there were more things that had been done so all solid.
The front panel had been repair as it was dented then when it was finished i then dented very slightly grrrrrrrrr. Its not a minter but its really solid and everything has been done underneath. I like it to show abit of age.

Not the clearest of pictures chappy- can you take some of the rusty areas please- the places that they rust around the rear gutters.
Im in ulverston tomorow can i come and view, just sold my daily & the cash is burning a hole in my pocket, would i be able to get insurance tomorow lunch time and drive it home back to wales?
Thank you for taking the time to put those pictures up.

curly1 said:
Give me a call buddy 07973876221
Great will b good to come and look at in the skin, will ring you when im on the way -M6 then M56 to Blackpool ? Im bringing cash tomorow & if we can squeeze a deal i will be taken her there and then :p

If you are genuinely interested ring me tonight call david on tel 07973876221

curly1 said:
HI BEEN IN ALL DAY WAITING FOR THIS CALL NO ONE AS CALLED , ISNT THIS V ANNOYING WHEN YOUR VERY BUSY STARTING A NEW BUSINESS AND SOMEONE DOES THIS :( :( :( , MAYBE THEY WILL CALL :) OR IS THIS A JOKE , MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS FOR ME ??????
I no things go wrong and things can change but a phone call would be nice just to let me no grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :( :( :(

Sorry you had your day wasted dude, it happens Im afraid. Stuff happens so maybe the potential buyer will be in touch ... texts make it easy and cheap to let folk know the score.

I did say i would ring when im on my way- i didnt ring as decided as you said u wernt movin on the price so my cash is still here-
dont want any time wasted between us thanks

No definate arrangements were made and sorry if you misunderstood will ring you when im on the way, as for waiting in all day is this not a mobile tel no - tel 07973876221 ???? mobile ?

Latest posts